Plan a Party
/Decorate your yard
- Turn your porch, front entry into a witch's den.
- Jack-o-lantern to draw the demons
- Replace your front porch light with an eerie green or orange bulb.
- Post signs in the driveway bearing messages such as: Beware of Goblins, Spiders for
Sale, Rest in Peace.
- Place several small pumpkins on lamp posts, front steps, gate.
- Small candles in the front yard.
- Play a spooky tape...One you made (see below)
- Setting out - spiders, black cats, owls, bats, ghosts, scarecrows,
- Stuff old cloths, old Halloween costumes to have some people just
- Ghost lights -White garbage bags tied over round moonlights.
- Hanging Ghosts -White garbage bags fill 1/4 with newspaper to form a head and hang
- Blue and Green Christmas light strings
Make a Halloween Tape...you will have the scariest house in town.
- Record some spooky sounds:
- A piece of sheet metal vibrates when you shake it and can sound like thunder
- Water spraying from a garden hose onto metal sounds like heavy rain
- Open a creaky old door
- A bloodcurdling screech
- A cackling laugh
- Rattling chains
- Scary background music