Glass Jar Vase Mosaic
- Glass Jar (Clear..Interesting shape is best)
- Cut Magazine pictures of flower or some other theme
- Old Kid's photos works well too, use the ones that did not turn out quite right
and cut out what you want
- Great way to use up your small pieces of left over wrapping paper
(Christmas, Birthday, Shower...)
- Modge-podge or white glue that dries clear
- Acrylic Craft Varnish
- Glue pictures onto the glass jar in a hap-hazard mosaic with pictures facing out.
Cover sides of jar completely and let dry.
- Cover jar with Acrylic craft Varnish to seal and shine (Easy
alternative to varnish ...just use more white craft glue that dries
- Fill with dried flowers