Pots from Nicole
- hot glue gun
- little dog bone
- two small flower pot
(one larger than the other)
marker, and other colours as required.
- strip of brown, blue -or black
felt like material for Collar (about the size/length of the rim on
the smaller pot)
- tinfoil (for dog
collar ID tag)
- thick white paper for face, belly and paws
- buttons (for eyes and nose) or use marker
- thick brown paper, felt, form or other
material for ears
- fuzzy material for top of head
- Turn two pots upside down and paint with
poster paint (brown or what ever colour you want) and let dry.
- When pots are dry, turn them upside down
and glue the smaller pot on top of the larger
- Glue a strip of
material around the rim of the smaller
pot for the collar.
- Cut out two round circles from white
paper for the face and belly and glue on.
- Cut two semi circles from white paper for
paws and glue on the bottom of the larger pot.
- Where his mouth would go,
glue on the dog bone.
- Glue on buttons or draw nose and eyes
above the bone.
- Draw a whiskers and
tongue for the face
and lines for paws
- Glue two droopy ears on either side of his face.
- Fold some tinfoil into a flat
circle/shape and write
Dog's name on the tinfoil, then glue it to
the middle of the collar.
- Glue fuzzy material to top of small pot
p.s. you can also add tail
or a bit of newspaper.
Here are some other pot ideas, also