- Collect fresh well shaped leaves.
- Collect two or three branches
about 2 feet long.
- Lay the leaves flat between the
pages of a large book, or a newspaper then place
a book on top.
- Leave the leaves for about 3 days,
until they are dry and flat.
- Shellac leaf surface one side and
let dry, then repeat for the other side.
- Tie branches together in the
middle, so that they cross one another.
- Cut different lengths of string (
8" to 18").
- Glue the shellacked leaves to one
end of the string.
- Tie strings to the ends/middle of